Consult a lead generation agency
Creating a strong online marketing presence can help bring in traffic, leads and sales. Being found online in the search results for multiple keyword phrases is crucial in the development of your marketing strategy. Offering informative downloads that include whitepapers, videos, listings, photos, contests in exchange for giving away contact information can help drive leads to your inbox. Including a blog and posting to it at least 3 times a week if not everyday will double your traffic and increase your online exposure. Having a strong social media marketing campaign which includes services of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest will also help bring in traffic to your website. Driving qualified traffic to your website is the biggest asset to your online marketing campaign. Converting traffic to leads by enticing traffic to give away their information helps build a loyal fan base. Nurturing your leads with a strong email marketing campaign will help lead them through the buying process. We know not everybody is ready to buy when they come to your website so we’ll help guide them through the sales funnel.
What kind of lead generation services are provided?
We focus on creating content that appeals to your target audience, is well branded and well suited for your business and its audience. Because we give your traffic something that they can benefit from and something that they’re interested in, they in exchange give out their contact information. The content that we create is easily understood, clean and helps draw in audiences. Generate more leads with our:
- Custom Call to Action (CTA) forms
- Custom blog design and article writing to draw audiences to your website
- RSS Feed and blog subscription form to build a fan base of readers and leads
- Social Media Marketing shared across a wide variety of channels for a heightened brand awareness creating more website traffic
- Custom content marketing like infographics, videos, contests, training guides in exchange for giving away their information
- Email marketing with social media marketing links to share and collect additional subscribers